You don't have to be a celebrity to get great dental care.
Dr. John Han is respected and for good reason. His educational credentials and achievements are quite remarkable. But there's much more to Dr. Han than just a glittering list of accomplishments. Dr. Han earned all these accolades not only by being a highly skilled dentist but also by being the kind of warm and caring person who places great emphasis on getting to know his patients and their likes and dislikes.
Dr. Han graduated from University of California Irvine in 1994 and then attended Northwestern University Dental School to earn his DDS degree. Upon completion, Dr. Han achieved his dental residency credential at the prestigious University of Southern California Medical Center.
Throughout his career, Dr. Han has built a reputation for his reputation for his commitment to providing convenient, affordable dentistry in a safe and comfortable environment. He is one of few dentists in California licensed to perform IV sedation (sleep dentistry) and one on the first in San Bernardino to use CEREC to create beautiful, metal-free crowns in an hour. Dr. Han is currently one of the first dentists to provide six-month accelerated orthodontics for patients who don't have time for traditional braces. He also assists his colleagues in incorporating these and other new technologies into their practices.
Up until the birth of his twins, Dr. Han taught as a clinical professor at Loma Linda Dental School. He currently lectures on a regular basis for the San Bernardino Chamber of commerce. In 2008, Dr. Han was named one of the area's top dentists by Inland Empire Magazine.
Dr. Han looks forward to getting to know you and your family, too!
MEET THE DOCTOR
- Bachelor of Science, University of California, Irvine
- D.D.S., Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- General Practice Residency, USC Medical Center
- Invisalign Certification
- TP orthodontics
- Powerprox Six Month Braces
- CEREC (Computer Imaging Dentistry) Certification
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Tri-County Dental Society
- New Professional Committee
- Study Club for Senior Dental Students
- San Bernardino Chamber of Commerce
- Clinical Professor - Loma Linda Dental School